Why Pineapple Hill?
Likewise, we hope Pineapple Hill Designs boutique will make you feel “Welcome”! We know how important it is to find something special for that certain someone or just the right accessory to complete a room. We believe everyday is a day to celebrate, and we have just the thing to help you create something special out of the ordinary.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
- 1. Cut 8"-long triangles from fabric.
- 2. Cut bias tape desired length of bunting. Fold tape in half and iron in crease.
- 3. Sandwich flags inside fold of bias tape, with Stitch Witchery on underside and top side of flag between layers of bias tape.
- 4. Iron in place to fuse the bond. (If desired, stitch down with sewing machine to secure.)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
FREE Handbags! @ Handbag Planet Handbag Planet is giving away 24 handbags in 24 hours to celebrate the launch of their new website! They have designer styled handbags for sale between $30 - $80. Sign up today to enter to win a free handbag!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
"Spooky Savings" with our Sweet Sale
Coupon Code: BOO
Shop our"THINK PINK" gifts and support breast cancer research .
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
|via Martha Stewart|
- To make a skeleton head, you'll need two regular marshmallows.
- With scissors, cut one marshmallow widthwise to expose stickiness and make pieces for the head and jaw.
- Poke holes with a toothpick to make sticky spots for eyes, teeth, and nose.
- Poke white candy-coated licorice pastels into jaw for teeth, and press in black licorice drops for eyes.
- Snip a piece of black licorice twist into a small triangle for the nose, and press into place.
- Poke a few times with the toothpick into marshmallows to make a large hole for a candy stick.
- Push candy stick into hole, through jaw, and into skull. Wrap in cellophane bag if desired. from Martha Stewart Living October 2006