Why Pineapple Hill?

The pineapple has been a symbol of hospitality since the days of the early American colonies. According to legend, the symbol began with the sea captains of New England who would spear a pineapple on a fence post outside their home to let the community know of their safe return home and to invite friends to visit and share their hospitality.

Likewise, we hope Pineapple Hill Designs boutique will make you feel “Welcome”! We know how important it is to find something special for that certain someone or just the right accessory to complete a room. We believe everyday is a day to celebrate, and we have just the thing to help you create something special out of the ordinary.

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Product Spotlight

Jennifer over at Just Jingle just received her Hand Ring Holder and she loves it just like we do! You can read about it HERE.
It has been listed as a Pineapple Hill Favorite for two years and is still running strong. Of course it is wonderful for holding rings but also keeps bracelets and necklaces. Jennifer is still deciding how she wants to use hers. I'm using one in my office as a bookend. I love it.

Cast Iron Hand Ring Holder

You might also like the

Iron Hand Business Card Holder

We use it to hold recipe cards too!

You can see more Rod Iron gifts in Rusty Rustic a favorite spot in our shop!

4 comments:

stacey said...

Oh...my gosh! I'm totally in love!

Dottie said...

I love all that Rusty Rustic stuff!

dreamit said...

I want them both:)

Nana said...

I always want everything you show us!! In the old days ( a year ago)
I would be buying like crazy.