Why Pineapple Hill?

The pineapple has been a symbol of hospitality since the days of the early American colonies. According to legend, the symbol began with the sea captains of New England who would spear a pineapple on a fence post outside their home to let the community know of their safe return home and to invite friends to visit and share their hospitality.

Likewise, we hope Pineapple Hill Designs boutique will make you feel “Welcome”! We know how important it is to find something special for that certain someone or just the right accessory to complete a room. We believe everyday is a day to celebrate, and we have just the thing to help you create something special out of the ordinary.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blowin' In The Wind

Don't you just love the beautiful sound of windchimes! They always take me back to a different place and time . The sound in the breeze seems to make life feel a little more tranquil and peaceful.
We have added lots of new styles that we know you'll love!
Here are just 3 of our Favorites:

Our Price: $29.95

Our Price: $19.95

Our Price: $39.95
Windchimes make your outdoor living more enjoyable because they have a way of appealing to your senses. Most of us lead very active lives and to have some peaceful down time is a must these days. Whether it be your front porch, herb garden or back yard, our windchimes will lend to setting a tone of soothing tranquility. With just a gentle breeze the soothing sounds that come from our windchimes will soothe your senses and put your more at ease.

12 comments:

dreamit said...

Those are all so pretty. I love chimes!

sewpink said...

I love that bird chandelier one. I think I must have it.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, Am I weird? I don't like the sound of windchimes. I do think they are very pretty. I really like the look of the bird chandelier.

Nana said...

I really might have to talk Papa into the bird chime for my b day.
I love wind chimes!!!!!! That one is the cutest one I have ever seen.

stblooms said...

I love windchimnes. You have such pretty ones!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Good Morning! I am very excited to have just found your blog. I will be looking closer as time allows.

I LOVE windchimes. In fact when I walk in the spring/summer, I purposely walk past houses who have windchimes on their front porch!

I love decorating too and hope you will stop by and visit my blog.

Dottie said...

I've had my eye on the Flowerpot Windchime since I saw it in the gardening post. It is so cute!

Sally said...

Windchimes remind me of my grandmother who loved to be in the garden. I love your amazing selection!

monstermash said...

I'm so excited for spring. We lost our windchime when we moved. I think I'll just have to get a new one!

SoBella Creations said...

I love the sound of windchimes. My favorite is the windchime with the birds.

stacey said...

I think I need some windchimes. I could use some tranquility!

wendy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those bird chandelier chimes ------how can I order them!!!!!!!