Why Pineapple Hill?

The pineapple has been a symbol of hospitality since the days of the early American colonies. According to legend, the symbol began with the sea captains of New England who would spear a pineapple on a fence post outside their home to let the community know of their safe return home and to invite friends to visit and share their hospitality.

Likewise, we hope Pineapple Hill Designs boutique will make you feel “Welcome”! We know how important it is to find something special for that certain someone or just the right accessory to complete a room. We believe everyday is a day to celebrate, and we have just the thing to help you create something special out of the ordinary.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blueberries-and-Cream Cookies

I love blueberries!
I've used them in muffins and pancakes but never cookies....
I thought this recipe looked like a good one to try.
This one-of-a-kind cookie recipe is courtesy of pastry chef Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar. Martha Stewart Living Get the Recipe

13 comments:

stblooms said...

I love blueberries too and those cookies do look yummy!

SoBella Creations said...

My husband grandmother has blueberry bushes in her yard. My favorite is blue berry muffins.

Shauna said...

I l♥ve blueberries too!

sewpink said...

How can you go wrong blueberries...cookies.
Yum!

dreamit said...

Blueberries are the best!

monstermash said...

Those cookies sounds so good. I'd have never thought of that.

stacey said...

I'm a huge lover of blueberries. The cookies sound delicious.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

These cookies look Yummy! I do like blueberries.

nikkicrumpet said...

I've never heard of blueberry cookies...that is such an awesome idea....they sound YUMMY!

Dottie said...

I really love blueberries. These cookies look delicious!

Sally said...

My grandma grows blueberries. I can't wait to make these.

megan said...

I had never thought of that! YUM! Looks good!
=)
Mean

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I don't think I've ever seen a blueberry cookie recipe, looks delicious!

Katherine