8 Ways to Bring on Spring
Prepare for spring with these tips on sprucing up your home and yourself.
photo couresy of Country Living
I know in some parts of the country you're (you know how you are)patiently/ or not so- waiting for Spring to arrive.
If winter weather has you singing the blues, it’s time to add some color to your life~ with these 8 tips for bringing on spring.
I hope these ideas will lift your spirits!
- Place pots of forced spring bulbs (hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, crocuses) throughout the house.
- Swap curtains for white sheers.
- Dress your bed in pretty floral-patterned cotton linens. Add a pretty pillow.
- Ditch lipstick in favor of gloss with a hint of color, like peach.
- Opt for knits—just choose lightweight versions in citrusy colors.
- Carry a cute canvas or fabric bag. Instead of boring brown, add some color.
- Slip on a pair of floral flats .
- Put pretty-scented soaps in the bathroom.
These great ideas are brought to you in part by Woman's Day Magazine