- Fill heart-shaped ice cube trays with raspberry soda and freeze overnight.
- Put 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into each tall glass
- Pour gingerale into each glasss (pouring slowly)
- Press a heart-shaped ice cube into the incecream in each glass.
- Add a fancy straw garnished with ribbons and candy and Serve.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- raspberry jam
- powedered sugar
- Mix butter and sugar together. Add vanilla
- Add the flour a little at a time. Mix well.
- Press the dough into a flat, round shape. Wrape it in plastic and put it in the refrigerator for at least a half hour.
- Roll out the dough about a half-inch thick.
- Use heart-shaped cookie cutterst to ut out the cookies. Using different sizes cutters is fun.
- Cover the cookies and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Bake the cookies until they're light gold (6- 10 minutes)depending on the size of the heart.
- After cookies cool on a wire rack, paint a jam on heart on each cookie. Or put two cookiestogether to make a heart sandwich with the jam in the middle. Press each side of the sandwich onto a plate of powdered sugar.
Peppermint Password Game:
Each girl gets a bag of 10 peppermints. Tell everyone that anytime they say the word I, they have to give a ppermint to shomever they're talking to. After 15 minutes, say "stop". The winner is the girl holding the most peppermings.