Pineapple Hill's Best Ever Fudge
Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can!
- (1) 11 1/2 oz package Milk Chocolate Chips
- (1) 11 1/2 oz package Semi-Chocolate Chips
- (1) Cube Butter
- (2) Cups Chopped Nuts (optional)
- (1) 7 oz Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- (4 1/2) Cups Granulated Sugar
- (1) Can Evaporated Milk
Cook sugar and milk in large heavy pan. Bring to a boil. Stir and boil for 8 minutes. Pour mixture into a large bowl with the other ingredients. Stir until the butter and chocolate chips are melted. Pour batter into a buttered cake pan. Let cool for several hours. Cut into bite size pieces and ENJOY!